Be a part of our Badger Team – We’re hiring!
Manufacturer’s Sales Rep
Become an agent to our manufacturers from Layer One wire and cabling, network security, physical security pertaining to video management solutions. We gravitate to emerging technology in the changing marketplace to provide the best solutions to our customers to protect their valuable assets.
The ideal candidate will have a successful background with a minimum of two years in systems networking and one or more years in physical security. Distribution sales preferred. This is a commissioned position with unlimited potential.
Individual must be self-driven with extremely adaptive personality. Strong relationship building and the ability to successfully cold call is a must. Product demonstrations, job walks, job design, and helping your customers close deals are paramount to your success.
Sales channels consist of end users, dealers, integrators, distribution, MEP’s, A&E’s, electrical, and data contractors.
- Develop customers to produce market penetration on all brands with presentation skills.
- Educate and train customers on a variety of products to a granular level to elevate brand awareness.
- Create a market strategy focused on all channels to build long term relationships in multi-channel environment.
- Monthly reporting through CRM, with expected daily verbal communications to RSM’s, inside sales support, and weekly.
- Touch base with management.
- Ability to travel to local trade events and remote events.
- Travel to two to four sales calls/technical adviser calls on job sites per day.
This position reports to the President of the company.
Submit your CV to email@example.com.
We’re interviewing for the following Territories:
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Los Angeles/Ventura Counties, CA
Inside Sales Engineer
The Inside Sales Engineer will work cooperatively with outside sales, sales management and internal/external customers to deliver exceptional customer and sales support including but not limited to, quote generation, customer care, answering product questions, database input and maintenance, and report generation. This position will be located in Orange County, CA.
- Professionally manage incoming calls from customers and build quotes based on customers’ needs.
- Support Outside Sales with customer proposals and quotations as needed.
- Conduct training webinars for customers to educate on products and increase brand awareness.
- Respond to inquiries received through various channels, such as websites, trade shows, lists, advertisements, marketing campaigns, inbound phone calls, etc.
- Provide post-event follow-up and reporting
- Generate necessary reports and complete administrative duties in a timely fashion and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Accurately process customer quotes and coordinate renewal of quotes as required. Follow-up on orders and quotations and provide information and updates to customers and sales engineers.
- Pro-actively contact customers following quotes and sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaint or objections. Facilitate timely solutions to customer issues by utilizing available resources or creating procedures for resolution.
- Train peers and customers as appropriate. Serve as a mentor, and support for internal teams and departments.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Inside Sales or a related position within the security industry.
- Minimum of 1 year Networking Systems experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Accredited college degree a plus.
- Military experience in communications or computer networking a plus.
- Relocation benefits are not provided for this role.
- Ability to train others and work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to support internal and external contacts within a multi-cultured environment
- Demonstrated experience working with MS Office software package
- Analytical skills and detail-orientation
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in an efficient manner, and work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Ability to work on time sensitive projects, meet critical deadlines, and deliver commitments in a calm and organized manner
- Customer service skills and aptitude
- Ability to travel up to 10%
We are an established technology manufacturer’s representative organization expanding our area of coverage. We are trusted agents to the factories from layer one wire and cabling, network security, and physical security pertaining to video management solutions. We gravitate to emerging technology in the changing market place to provide the best solutions to our customers to protect their valuable assets.
Position Compensation: Competitive base commensurate with experience, plus quarterly bonus.
If you are passionate about technology, and enjoy teaching it others, you’re going to love this career. Please send us an email with a few sentences regarding why you feel you would be great candidate for this position, along with your resume and/or contact information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re interviewing for the following Territories:
Orange County, CA/San Diego, CA