Be a part of our Badger Team – We’re hiring!
Manufacturer’s Sales Rep
Become an agent to our manufacturers from Layer One wire and cabling, network security, physical security pertaining to video management solutions. We gravitate to emerging technology in the changing marketplace to provide the best solutions to our customers to protect their valuable assets.
The ideal candidate will have a successful background with a minimum of two years in systems networking and one or more years in physical security. Distribution sales preferred. This is a commissioned position with unlimited potential.
Individual must be self-driven with extremely adaptive personality. Strong relationship building and the ability to successfully cold call is a must. Product demonstrations, job walks, job design, and helping your customers close deals are paramount to your success.
Sales channels consist of end users, dealers, integrators, distribution, MEP’s, A&E’s, electrical, and data contractors.
- Develop customers to produce market penetration on all brands with presentation skills.
- Educate and train customers on a variety of products to a granular level to elevate brand awareness.
- Create a market strategy focused on all channels to build long term relationships in multi-channel environment.
- Monthly reporting through CRM, with expected daily verbal communications to RSM’s, inside sales support, and weekly.
- Touch base with management.
- Ability to travel to local trade events and remote events.
- Travel to two to four sales calls/technical adviser calls on job sites per day.
This position reports to the President of the company.
Submit your CV to email@example.com.
We’re interviewing for the following Territories: